Jan 28, 2010

Pasta and Bread

Been to this restaurant a while ago with my boyfriend. I have been there before, when I was around the age of Junior High. At that time I went to the one in Cilandak Town Square. Yes, the one that decorated as a ship.


I never tried to eat again since then because the price is really expensive for a 14-year-old teen, even though the Caesar Salad was superbly delicious!

Anyways, me and my boyfriends were supposed to meet my brother and his girlfriend in FX and we decided to grab dinner first. When we went to park the car in the parking lot, we passed this really cool restaurant which apparently to be Tartine, the one that I've tried in Cilandak Town Square.

I ordered Penne Pasto (my favorite pasta before spinach ravioli) and my boyfriend ordered a Norwegian Salmon Tartine. Both for IDR 45,000.


It was superbly delicious! Just like the caesar salad I've tried few years ago. I'm craving for more. You should to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment