Feb 1, 2010

The Morning After

We usually eat pancakes for breakfast, but in the modern nowadays, pancake can be eaten at anytime we want - anytime we're craving for! There are a lot of pancake restaurants in Jakarta, such as Pancious, Pan-O, Pancake Parlour, and even the delicious Flapjacks in Bali.

Now for those of you who works around the uptight and busy part of Kuningan could try the newest pancake place in Setiabudi Building One: Mr. Pancake. Even though it's raining and the traffic was unbelievable last Friday, it doesn't stop me and my boyfriend from going to Setiabudi. We're big eaters!

I'm quite fascinated by the prices they offered with such delicious meal. I tried the main course of Chicken BBQ for IDR 35,000. The chicken was actually okay, but the barberque sauce was too much.
My boyfriend decided to order Angel Delight and I had Braviana Apple for dessert. I didn't get to tasted the Angel Delight, yet I really liked Braviana Apple. It tasted like apple tart/pie on a pancake. Scumptious! Both for IDR 25,000 only!

0 comments:

Post a Comment